It’s been a while since I really posted a list of the products that I’m reaching for every morning, so I thought with the recent change in the weather that this was a great time to show you what I’ve been using this spring! All of the products in this post are in my eBay Collections, mostly in Perfect Skin, Beauty Must Haves and Drugstore Steals.
1. First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller: This one has caffeine to help with any undereye swelling, it is lightweight and sinks into my under eye area really quickly. I use this under my BB cream.
2. Pond’s Luminous Finish BB Cream: Yes, I’m still obsessed with this BB Cream! It has just the right amount of coverage for me and the right hydration for my combination skin. I love that it has SPF 15 and that is full coverage of the whole UV spectrum.
3. CoverGirl TruBlend FixStick Concealer: I’ve been grabbing this concealer almost every day for the last 2 weeks or so. It’s super easy to use, I just draw over areas that need concealer, then blend with a brush or BeautyBlender sponge. It looks flawless. Seriously. My skin looks perfect and you can’t tell that I’m wearing concealer. Try it!
4. Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Finishing Powder: I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten distracted and applied this more than once during my morning makeup routine. Why? Because this powder is so fine that you really can’t tell that you’ve applied anything. It blends in flawlessly to my skin and you can’t see anything on my skin at all!
5. NYX Eye Shadow Base: I seem to be reaching for lighter eye shadows this season, so covering up my visible vessels is even more important for a perfect eye. This eye base is so easy to use, just pat a little on with your fingertip!
6. Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Peach Beach: I like how soft this blush looks and that it has just a little bit of shimmer. It’s so pretty and perfect for spring!
7. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I have a lot of great mascaras, but this one is still my current favorite!
Did you know you could win $5000 from eBay! You can also help donate money to the March of Dimes by entering.
eBay wants to you create your own collection for what you were “born to be”! Fashion designer? Rock star? What are you born to be? Create a collection for a chance to win! #ImBornTo ebay.com/imbornto
My eBay Collections were curated as part of my collaboration with eBay #followitfindit and Style Coalition.