Are you as ready for spring as I am? One of my favorite things about spring is that there’s a huge new influx of new beauty products, and I’m always ready to overhaul my entire look as part of spring cleaning! This spring a lot of my amazing new products, and most of my favorites are from your local drugstore! Here’s a peek at some of the products I’m reaching for over and over this spring, I’m collecting more in my Drugstore Steals collection.
1. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle: Yes, this isn’t new (here’s my Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle review from the summer), but I recently got a new can after being out for about 5 or 6 months. And I’m loving it! It really does soak up more oil than other dry shampoos and I like that it adds a little volume.
2. Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad, in 570-Luscious: Again, not a new release, but I’m really loving green shadows this spring. In part it is because I recently wrote about 7 Ways to Add Green Into Your Beauty Routine, and I used this quad to create a look. It’s been sitting on my vanity and I just can’t seem to stop using the darkest green! I like to smudge it into my black liner just just a hint of green.
3. Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream: Jergens is bringing BB Creams to your body, which means that they’ll be fighting aging, tightening, illuminating and covering up minor imperfections. It’s amazing how much that small amount of coverage makes me feel more confident!
4. CoverGirl truBLEND Fixstick Concealer: On moisturized skin, this concealer is amazing! Just draw it over the area you want to cover, pat a few times with your fingertip and everything will look perfect for the rest of the day. There are a ton of color options too.
5. CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara: Definitely my favorite drugstore mascara! I talk a lot about layering 2 mascara formulations, and this one takes the guesswork out of picking formulations. It gives you long and thick lashes, you can check out my before and after CoverGirl Bombshell Mascara pictures.
6. L’Oreal Colour Riche Lip Balm in Caramel Comfort: I mentioned that this lippie was on my shopping list back in my The Perfect Neutral Lips for Spring post, and I bought it the day after that post went up. Love it! I kept it in my pocket the entire time I was at Disney World a few weeks ago. It has just the right nude color for my skin, feels hydrating and you can swipe it on while on the go without worrying about messy application.
Did you know you could win $5000 from eBay! You can also help donate money to the March of Dimes by entering.
eBay wants to you create your own collection for what you were “born to be”! Fashion designer? Rock star? What are you born to be? Create a collection for a chance to win! #ImBornTo ebay.com/imbornto
My eBay Collections were curated as part of my collaboration with eBay #followitfindit and Style Coalition.