I have done a ton of concealer reviews, and I meant to do a big series update this summer... but it didn't really happen. I got distracted by real life.
Instead, I've been perpetually repurchasing the same of the same products over and over. Here are my current faves to erase undereye circles and look more awake! And yes... I only came up with 7.
1. Amazing Cosmetics Concealer (buy it here): This concealer comes in a very wide array of shades and blends the best of the highly pigmented concealers.
2. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer (buy it here) is one of my favorite products from IT Cosmetics. This is a very pigmented concealer, and it lasts pretty much all day.
3. Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener (buy it here): I haven't done a review on this product yet, but I bought it a bit randomly after an impromptu makeup session at the Nordstrom's on Michigan Ave in Chicago, and I. Love. It. I had never really understood the love everyone has for YSL's Touche Eclat (and I still don't), but after using this product I do understand wanting something a bit more luminizing under the eye area!
I apply a little bit of the Amazing Concealer or Bye Bye Undereye to the back of my hand, and then use this luminizer (I love that it comes with an easy to use brush) and mix the 2 together, then pat onto my undereye area. The luminizer really does help, but I need a lot more coverage, so the mix works really well.
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil (buy it here): This is a super, super pigmented pencil. It's perfect for when you have a blemish and want to just hit that one spot. I do have a visible blood vessel under 1 eye (it's been there since I was about 7, you've never seen it because I use a ton of concealer before pics!) and on days that it seems to be even more visible, I'll use a little of this right on the vessel. I have found that it can be hard to blend over large areas, so apply where you need it and pat it right there.
5. NYX Wonder Pencil (buy it here): This could easily be used as a skinnier version of the UD 24/7 Concealer, but instead I use it near my brows! I quickly draw above and below my brows and blend with a finger, and I swear look so much more polished.
6. L'Oreal Magic Lumi (buy it here): The L'Oreal version of that Smashbox Luminizer, love this one too.
7. L'Oreal True Match Concealer (buy it here): This pencil is the slightly less pigmented and easier to blend version of the UD pencil. I think this is the better option for the entire undereye area, and I keep meaning to buy one a few shades darker than my skin to use for contouring, but haven't done that yet.
What are your go-to concealers? I'm always looking for a good one!
Product Sent for Review I Bought It Affiliate Links