I'm looking for a good nude lippie still (or really, again, I like to have lots of options, and after checking out the Chanel Fall 2013 Collection, and I've been debating about picking up 1. Rouge Coco Shine in Secret and 2. Rouge Coco in Icone.
3. Bobbi Brown's Bobbi and Katie Palette: Bobbi always has a good palette, and this one is pretty amazing. I still haven't bought it, (I want to see it in person first) I might be distracted by some of the other amazing limited edition palettes she has out now.
4. Pond's BB Cream: Somehow I haven't reviewed this yet, but it's pretty great. It has medium coverage that looks very natural, which is just what I wanted for the fall.
5. L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail in Crazy for Chic: I always seem to want this dark pink tone in the fall. On my nails, on my lips... I have this shade and it's amazing. I just can't capture it in a picture.
6. Too Faced Perfect Eye Liner: I've been reaching for this eye liner in brown and black over and over! It's just soft enough to smudge really well, it stays put all day and I love that the brown really is that perfect shade of dark brown.
7. L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara: I've taken pics for my review but need to find time to write it up. I've really been loving this mascara, the brush is perfect for separating out the lashes. It does give a lot of volume as well.
8. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy: My friend Phyrra loaned me this lipstick over the summer, and I had to get one for myself! The color is amazing, it's well pigmented, hydrating and lasts for a long time.
9. Nivea Extended Moisture: I've been increasing my moisturizing as the weather changes and this has been working really well to keep dryness and eczema flares at bay.
10. Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette: I've been really loving this palette for fall! It's definitely worth picking up.
Product Sent for Review I Bought It