Top 10 Tuesday: My Favorite Makeup Palettes

Product Sent for Review I Bought It Myself

Best Makeup Palettes
This week we’re sharing our favorite palettes! I’m a sucker for an eye shadow palette (9 of the 10 here are mostly shadows), I actually have an entire drawer full of them. My favorites are mostly Too Faced, Urban Decay and Stila.

1. Too Faced Loves Sephora Anniversary Palette
2. Stila In the Light
3. Too Faced Pretty Rebel
4. Urban Decay Naked2
5. Urban Decay Naked Basics
6. Lorac Pro Palette
7. Too Faced A Few of my Favorite Things
8. Too Faced Be Merry & Bright
9. Too Faced No Makeup Makeup
10. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes

Product Sent for Review I Bought It Myself

1. October 22, 2013 / 2:07 pm

We picked the same brands – shocker! All of those Too Faced palettes are on my shopping list!

2. October 22, 2013 / 3:00 pm

I want that LORAC Pro Palette! Every time I look it seems to be out of stock!

3. October 22, 2013 / 3:53 pm

That Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette is calling my name!

4. October 22, 2013 / 5:13 pm

So many wonderful picks from Too Faced! They really do make an awesome palette, almost every time.

5. October 22, 2013 / 6:26 pm

You picked total winners. I need to swatch my Lorac Pro and finally review it since it's so amazing. You are the Too Faced queen. I only have a little bit of the brand so maybe with Sephora F&F I'll expand.

6. October 22, 2013 / 7:13 pm

I really love my new UD Naked palette and Naked basic ,though if they had naked 2 I would have bought that one too.. Unfortunately they don't sell UD here in Norway. But I think those two will last a good long while. šŸ™‚

7. October 22, 2013 / 9:38 pm

I LOVE that we picked some of the same palettes!

8. October 23, 2013 / 12:11 am

Great taste!

9. October 23, 2013 / 1:43 pm

Really like the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes..might have to drop some hints nearer Christmas!

10. October 23, 2013 / 8:22 pm

Love this list! I have the UD and Lorac palettes you mentioned, and I'm getting both the Too Faced Holiday Palettes! They'll be my first Too Faced products. I love Pretty Rebel, but I'm going with the Christmas ones instead.

11. Lena
    October 24, 2013 / 3:22 pm

Hi Christine, Too Faced Loves Sephora is on sale for $39 and I'm lusting after it. But then I looked at A Few of My Favorite Things while in Sephora the other day and that looks great, too. I definitely don't need both. Would you recommend one over the other? Thanks!!

12. October 26, 2013 / 6:57 pm

I'd go for Too Faced Loves Sephora if you're only going to get one. I love the TF holiday stuff, but it is pretty shimmery and I think it doesn't work quite as well for every day.

13. December 8, 2013 / 5:21 am

I love Naked 1 so much. I haven't gotten 2 or 3 yet but I do have Basics. I can't wait to get the other two!