I usually just grab whatever scent or product I feel like using that day. Other than scent, I haven't really noticed any difference between these products, they all work great for me and I love the variety! I thought I'd share what was in my shower over the last week or so.
2. H20+ Restore Our Planet Shower Gel: This is the one I'm reaching for the most often this week. It seems to be... refreshing? That's really the only way I can describe it. As an added bonus, 10% of the net sales from this product will go to EarthEcho International!
3. Dial Skin Therapy Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily: I love the floral, but not scent. I also have the Coconut Water & Bamboo Leaf Extract, but the hubby doesn't like coconut scents (and it isn't even really coconut, just vaguely), but that one is a bit more hydrating. So, I've decided it's a bit more of a early spring/late fall body wash for me.
4. Tone Ocean Therapy: This is fresh and somewhat floral, but also... yes, water? Kind of sweet? I can't describe it very easily.
5. Caress Tempting Whisper: This one is a bit more floral, though sometimes one wants more floral!
6. H20+ Disney Grapefruit Bergamot (Not Pictured because I couldn't find a good pic): When we went to WDW this spring, I loved this scent, it was in all of the products in our room. It turns out they've started selling it (they sent me a little bottle, I was pretty geeked when it arrived), though you can only pick it up at select resort retail locations, through an in-room resort catalog and online at www.Disneystore.com. Yes, I'm definitely adding some more to my next Disney order!
2. Nivea Extend Moisture Body Lotion
3. Dial Skin Therapy With Himalayan Pink Minerals
Product Sent for Review I Bought It Myself