So, to say that I didn't have the day I expected today is a pretty big understatement. We had a lot of rain overnight, and unfortunately my sump pump got over powered. And it failed. Which means instead of spending the day having fun with my 2 year old, maybe making a trip to the library and running a couple of errands, my husband had to stay home for work, we called a bunch of experts in and there are currently a huge number of fans and heaters running in my basement. Which we spent a ton of money to finish last year. I'm so upset! Luckily the dry wall is still "dry" and we did catch it pretty fast. But still... not exactly fun or relaxing!
One of the high points of today was the email I got this morning from Kiehl's, their Friends & Family sale is starting!
Here's what I want to buy!
1. Aromatic Blends: Orange Flower & Lychee - Liquid Body Cleanser: Of all my summer body washes, this is the one that I love the smell of the most. Mmmmm....
2. Facial Fuel UV Guard SPF 50+: This might not be on the list any more since my mother in law just sent this to my husband, but it was the other product that he needed.
3. BB Cream: I'm really loving this BB Cream, and I want to buy a back up. My regular color is the Fair, now that I have some "fake" color, I get to add in a little bit of the fair/light...oooh!
4. Facial Fuel "Heavy Lifting" Anti-Aging Moisturizer: Kiehl's just released this and the hubby and I have been eying it for him.
5. Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+: My go-to added facial sunscreen. You can read more about how I use it in my post on how I reapply sunscreen, while wearing makeup.
Those are the items that I happen to really need right now, though there are other items that I might stock up on because we use them year round, like the Blue Eagle Shaving Cream for my husband, I need Clearly Corrective or Photo-Age Corrector, and usually I also stock up on Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Ultra Facial SPF Lotion. (Tip: here's a list of my favorite Kiehl's products!)
What are you picking up?
To shop the Friends and Family sale, click on this image to load it in a new window and either print it or follow the directions for Kiehl's.com!