Now that all of the Beauty Spotlight Team members have visited the desert island (which may, or may not, have been very deserted for me, the post cheater), we've decided to start sharing top lists of our favorite products! And... once again I'm a cheater. I think these were meant to be top 10, but I only came up with 9 hair conditioners. Oops!
Regular readers of my blog will know that last summer I went a bit too crazy with my curling iron, and fried the top layers of my hair. Really and truly fried, the entire length of the very top layers of my hair felt like a brillo pad and it looked horrible!
I have tried so many hair masks since that time that I should either join CA (Conditioners Anonymous) or start my own hair mask store. Truly. I counted, at one point I had 15 (!!) in my shower. I don't think my husband realized that.
Of all of the hair masks that I tried, these are the ones that I would recommend to someone else.
1. L'Oreal Power Moisture (from Target or Amazon)
2. DermOrganic Intensive Hair Repair Masque (get it at ULTA or Amazon)
3. Brocato Cloud 9 (at Amazon)
4. Kiehl's Superbly Smoothing Argan Hair Pak (from Kiehl's or Nordstrom)
5. Pantene Advanced Keratin Repair (from Amazon)
6. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle (at Amazon)
7. Redken Extreme Strength Builder (get it from ULTA)
8. L'Oreal Total Repair 5 (available at Amazon and ULTA)
9. Joico K-Pak (at ULTA)
Product Sent for Review Affiliate Links I Bought It