• e. l. f. Eyelid Primer ($1.00)
• Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone ($4.99)
• e. l. f. Liquid Eyeliner in Coffee($1.00)
• Wet N Wild MegaPlump Mascara ($3.99)
This eye primer is great to start with since it's so inexpensive and will work on just about everyone. If you have extremely oily eyelids or are very active, consider purchasing one of the other two primers listed below.
For shadows, I highly recommend Comfort Zone as a starter palette. The shadows are gorgeous, apply easily, and are very pigmented but the real reason I choose this palette is the tutorials! There are many amazing tutorials on YouTube by women of all shapes and colors using this exact palette! If you are new to makeup application, it can be very helpful to watch step-by-step instructions. As if that wasn't enough, there is a quick chart on the back of the palette for reference.
The liner I recommend is a brown with a very thin brush: perfect for adding a little definition or even taking it thicker if you go to a dance or other special occasion.
Finally, the mascara is fantastic and I would recommend it to anybody regardless of budget!
• Physician's Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm ($14.99)
• Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink ($2.99)
If your skin is clear enough or if you have freckles you want to show off, skip the BB cream and just use a sunscreen every day. If you have acne, use an acne cream with benzoyl peroxide in a thin layer on your problem areas underneath your sunsceen/BB cream. The blush is nice and shimmery and will complement any eye look you make using the Comfort Zone palette.
You are young and these are your lip gloss days!
Total Cost: $30.95!
• e. l. f. Liquid Eyeliner in Copper ($1.00)
• Physician's Formula Sun Shield For Face ($8.95)
• NYX Round Case Lipstick in Iris ($4.49)