1. Bumble and Bumble “Tonic”: Think of this as a primer for your hair. I love to use it before other styling products since it helps to even out porosity and makes sure that everything else is absorbed. It can also be used as a detangler or to freshen up an already existing blow dry!
2. Moroccan Oil Treatment: Talk about a multi-tasking product! This oil can be mixed into your conditioner to add extra smoothing properties but it can also be used on wet hair to keep frizz at bay AND after your hair is dry to smooth everything out! On rushed mornings I love using a product that can literally do it all because it takes all the guesswork out of my routine.
3. Klorane Dry Shampoo: Any rushed girl knows the amazing power of dry shampoo so I’m sure I don’t need to explain this one to you. Don’t have time to wash your hair? Just spray this on your roots, give it 30 seconds to absorb (or longer if you’re really pushing your limits), and then comb through to release the chalky deposit you may experience.
4. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner: What is the fastest way to make sure your hair looks like a rockstar? Give it a deep conditioning treatment! In 3 minutes you’ll be on your way to shiny, soft, manageable hair.
5. Aveda Phomollient Styling Foam: While this one doesn’t technically help me on a rushed morning I felt like I needed to include it in my list because you really can’t go wrong when you use it. This styling foam provides slight hold, slight volume, and is just a good overall styling product that you don’t need to think about very much. It will always work!
6. Bumble and Bumble “Spray De Mode” Hairspray: In keeping with the “multi tasking” theme I absolutely love this product because it can act as a hairspray and as a heat protecting spray for when I’m using my curling iron in the morning. It helps my curls stay all day without getting crunchy.
7. Bumble and Bumble “Texture” Cream: Have you ever woken up only to realize that your hair wasn’t going to cooperate no matter how much time you had to get ready? I scrunch this cream into my hair to give it that polished “I just woke up” look.
Casey is a 20-something hairstylist, makeup artist, and beauty blogger living in New York City with her husband and two dogs. She can be found rambling about all things beauty over at Beauty 101. Casey can also be contacted for hair appointments via email: email@example.com