1. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk: I simply cannot live without this. Since it’s gentle, it’s great to on set, especially on my celebrity clients, in between washes, and for extra volume. This is truly the number 1 dry shampoo.
2. Avene Thermal Spring Water: This soothes and softens hyper sensitive skin, which I like to use after shaving. It’s great for sensitive skin.
3. Bumble and Bumble Prep Spray: It detangles hair and allows any finishing product applied on afterwards to distribute evenly. It’s great for all hair types.
4. Kevin Murphy Hair Resort Spray: It gives dry hair a loose beach wave, and wet hair more texture for a more polished blowout. It’s perfect for thin, lifeless hair.
5. Kerastase Fibre Architecte: This reconstructing serum renews damaged hair from any chemical process. It’s great for over-processed, bleached and damaged hair.
6. Davines for Wizards Universal Polishing Coat: This wax gives short haircut nice definition and a high gloss coat. I like it for thin to medium hair.
7. Serge Normant Avah Eau De Parfum: A wonderful hair parfum with notes of ylang ylang, jasmine, amber, soft woods and Jojoba, Aloe, and Vitamin E for its soft, nourishing properties. It’s great to use anytime on any hair.
8. René Furterer Vegetal Finishing Spray: Naturally sets the hair to perfectly hold any movement. Great for medium hair.
9. Glytone Mini Peel Gel: I use this myself because it treats fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin textures. I think it’s especially great for first time Glycolic Acid users.
10. Mason Pearson Boar Bristle Brush: I generally use it to brush out wet hair or hot iron sets. It’s great for fine to normal hair types.
Troy Peppin was born and raised in Minnesota, Troy spent his early twenties between Los Angeles, Paris and New York honing a distinct set of skills. His has extensive education through Vidal Sassoon and Jacque Dessange, and his true passion is in wig-making and styling. Troy’s work has been featured on the pages of Elle, GQ, Glamour and Sports Illustrated. He has collaborated with a growing list of impressive artists including Britney Spears, Kendra Wilkinson, Giuliana Rancic, and Audrina Patridge. His film and television credits include “America’s Next Top Model”, “Access Hollywood”, “So You Think You Can Dance”, and “E! News”.