Today, Cargo is so much more than lip gloss to me! Sure there are still quads (luckily they're a bit smaller so I can actually open them, though they're still big enough that you'll get a great dea), but they have great blushes, bronzers that are just the right brown and even a super volumizing mascara!
1. Beach Blush in Cable Beach: The Beach Blushes are striped in their tin with a few complimenting shades, including bronzer. The result is a very pretty glow that is perfect for summer.
2. Color Stick in Santorini: The ColorSticks really aren't too unique of a product, many companies offer similar color sticks that are meant to work on eyes, lips or face. I think the Cargo ones are a bit more pigmented than my NARS Multiples. My favorite shade is Santorini, which is actually a bit darker than they pictured here.
3. Color Palette in Vienna: The eye shadow quads are pretty large from Cargo, and Vienna is my favorite. The 3 neutrals work great together, but the dark teal color is pretty much amazing. Amazing. I have a review on this kit with a few pictures of an eye look coming up later this week. Perfect for brown eyes.
4. OneBase: This is the perfect corrector for on the go. The tube has a felt tipped wand, or you can just squirt some out. What's in there is a medium coverage foundation or it can be applied with the wand as a light-medium coverage concealer (you can layer for more coverage). Throw it in a purse or take it with you when you travel to save space in your 3-1-1 bag.
5. Lip Gloss Quad in Oceana: The famed lip gloss quad! These are really big, which means they're a great buy. I love that there are a variety of shades in each tin, but they all work together. My favorites are Oceana and Casablanca.
6. Texas Lash Mascara: Yes, some serious volume.
What have you tried from Cargo? Which shades are your favorite?
Product Sent for Review