The Fall/Winter 2013 look at Chadwick Bell was very natural and easy. It was created by Sisley’s lead makeup artist, Daniel Martin. This was pretty much how the pros do “no makeup”, especially the lip look. I’m definitely planning to try this with a brighter pink!
1. Daniel prepped the face using Sisley Skinleya. The foundation contains anti-aging ingredients and applies smoothly.
2. For additional coverage, Daniel applied the Phyto Cernes Éclat concealer to the eyes and face. It is specifically designed for the eye contour area, but was used also on dark spots and blemishes as well.
3. Phyto-Ombre Eclat eye shadow in ebony was lightly applied all over the lid with his fingertips. He kept the look effortless by curling lashes, skipping mascara and then brushing up the brows.
4. Lips were hydrated with the Sisley Confort Extreme Lip Balm.
5. To continue the winter kissed look, Sisley Phyto-Lip Shine in Sheer Plum, was applied again with fingerstips on the cheekbones for just a hint of color and the lips.