Urban Decay is definitely one of my favorite brands, and without me even realizing it, they've definitely been taking over my "normal" go-to makeup products! I tried to keep this list under 5 products. You can see that I was highly unsuccessful at that!
1. 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil: I have a a bit of an eyeliner issue, I easily have over 100 liners. That's a lot. This is my liner of choice for a good smudgy smoky eye, it smudges and stays intense, then sets to last all day.
2. Good Karma Optical Blur Foundation Brush: Yeah, pretty much this brush is amazing. I use this and my Beauty Blender brush for foundation.
3. Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer: Makes all of my uneven skin no longer noticeable.
4. Naked Skin Foundation: Very lightweight and blendable, it makes you look like you have perfect skin with nothing on it. Love that!
5. Ammo Shadow Box: I've had this for a while and really need to take pictures! I love the combination of "fun" and more basic shadows in this palette. It's also frequently on sale!
6. Urban Decay Naked2: I reach for this eye shadow palette constantly. It's a tremendous deal for $50 or so.
7. Urban Decay Naked Basics: The basic matte shades that we all use up first.
8. Naked Skin Beauty Balm: Very lightweight, it is even less noticeable than the Naked Foundation and it stil makes things less noticeable. it isn't quite the perfect look of the foundation, but definitely evens things out.
9. Super Saturated Lip Gloss: I love these pencils! Super saturated, lasts forever and easy to apply. I meant to pick up Big Bang at Sephora yesterday, but forgot. (Oh no! An excuse to go back!) It's perfect for spring!