I was very excited to see what my biggest girl crush, Mila Kunis, would look like at the premiere of her new movie, “OZ the Great and Powerful”. Obviously, the answer was amazing! Her makeup was much lighter than her usual smoky eye (which she wears in much of the previews), so it was really nice to see her in a light eye look for once. Her look was created by Tracey Levy for Laura Mercier.
1. Mila’s skin was prepped with with RéVive Intensité Moisture Serum Extrême, followed by Laura Mercier Foundation Primer. At this time, she also prepped Mila’s lips with Laura Mercier Lip Silk.
2. Then, she applied Laura Mercier Oil-Free Suprême Foundation in Sunny Beige to even the surface of Kunis’ skin. She used a touch of Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3 around her nose and under her eyes to conceal imperfections.
3. Next, she dusted Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder in Universal on the skin and used a touch of Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2 to set the under-eye area.
4. Levy then contoured Mila’s cheek bones using Laura Mercier Bronzing Powder in Golden Bronze and dusted the powder on her neck and chest to give her a glow from head-to-toe.
5. She used Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Pink Mosaic to highlight the upper cheek bones and to provide a light dusting of shimmer.
6. Then,she applied Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal on the upper apples of Mila’s cheeks and blended the shade with the existing shimmer.
1. Levy applied Laura Mercier Eye Canvas in EC-2 to ensure that Mila’s eye makeup would last the entire evening.
2. Next, she contoured her eye crease lightly with Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Café au Lait for a bit of depth.
3. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold was used as a highlight on the lids.
4. Levy then used Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir and Violet to line Mila’s eyes “for a bit of drama.” She also applied Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye liner in Black Ebony along the lash line.
5. Next, she filled in Kunis’ eyebrows with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Deep Blonde and set them with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel.
6. Levy added the final touch of by applying two coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara to Mila’s top and bottom lashes.
1. Levy applied another coat of Laura Mercier Lip Silk to the lips to give a final boost of moisture.
2. She then lightly lined Mila’s lips with Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Natural and filled in the lips with Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Angelic.
3. She completed the look with a swipe of Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Sparkling.