1. Prepped skin with L’Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Anti Dull Primer and followed with True Match Super-Blendable Makeup.
2. Dabbed skin with True Match Super-Blendable Concealer where needed. Set and finished skin with Translucide Naturally Luminous Loose Powder in Translucent which has a beautiful fine texture.
3. For a radiant flush of natural color, applied True Match Naturale Gentle Mineral Blush in Pinched Pink it instantly wakes up your face.
4. Eyes were shaded with Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quad in Good Luck Charm. The top lids were lined with Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner in Café followed by a thin line of Lineur Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner in Black right into the top lash line.
5. Applied Voluminous Original Mascara in Black.
6. The lips had a blend of Colour Riche Lipcolour in Tender Pink and Pink Lady.