As usual, Anne Hathaway was stunning at the SAG Awards! I have some of the info on her look at this show.
Her hair was styled by Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel.
1. Begin with wet hair and apply Fekkai COIFF Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel to roots. Create texture at your ends with Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray
2. Using a comb create a deep part to your preferred side
3. Next, dry hair with a diffuser to work with hair’s natural texture. Gently run fingers through hair and sweep it back from the face to create lift at the roots
4. Finish with a light misting of Sheer Hold Hairspray to keep the effortless look in place all evening
Anne’s nails were done by Tom Bachik, who went a bit edgier than expected and used nail art stickers!
1. He used two coats of L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail in I Will! before applying a few butterfly accents to Anne’s middle and ring fingers (left hand) and the ring finger of her right hand.
2. For Anne’s toes, Tom added a layer of sparkle to Anne’s gold base by using L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail in a limited-edition shade from the Diamonds Collection, Sparklicious.