1. First Bedrani applied Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Cream Ivory to even out Michelle’s skin.
2. She then used Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-1 to conceal any little imperfections.
3. Next, she dusted Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder all over her skin to set the look.
4. Then, Bedrani applied Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Bloom to Michelle’s cheeks.
1. Bedrani used a combination of Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colours to create the sultry eye look. First, she applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Cocoa all over the lid and along the bottom lash line.
2. Then, she used a brush to swipe Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki onto the top and bottom of the outer corner of her eyes to add depth. She blended the shade outward to “extend the eye and give it a cat-eye effect.” She applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold onto the inner corners to brighten the look.
3. Next, she defined Michelle’s eyes by applying Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir onto the lash line.
4. Then, she filled in Michelle’s eyebrows using Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Fair Blonde and used Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel to define the shape.
5. Bedrani added the final touch of glamour by applying multiple coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara to Michelle’s top and bottom lashes.
1. Bedrani “dabbed a little” Laura Mercier Lip Stain in Shy Pink onto Michelle’s lips.
2. She finished the glamorous look by layering Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Pink on top