Rosie's look was created by Celebrity Makeup Artist Fiona Stiles and hairstylist Cervando.
Burberry Velvet Foundation “Trench no. 207” was used to even out her skin tone and Laura Mercier Secret Concealer #3 hid any imperfections. ”I dusted Burberry’s Warm Glow Summer Glow no.4 Bronzer on Rosie’s cheekbones and forehead for a healthy, fresh glow.” Benefit Sun Beam was used to highlight cheekbones and everything was set with Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre #30.
“I kept Rosie’s eyes very simple; a soft wash of neutral color and a bit of definition in the socket (Burberry “Trench no. 2” and Burberry “Almond no. 6”). I elongated the eye with a brown pencil (Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in “brown Copper”), and softened the line with mark I-Mark Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Tabac. I love using brown because it’s so sexy but maintains a soft look. Next, I applied two coats of mark Lash All You Want High-Volume Mascara in Black to Rosie’s top lashes and one coat of mark Lash All You Want High-Volume Mascara in Brown/Black to her bottom lashes. I groomed her brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash, lightly sculpting them with pencil to create the perfect frame for her face.”
“I applied mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Cha Cha for a gorgeous Hollywood finish. A red lip creams glamour, but I matted down the finish and made the edges soft and undefined, patting it on with my finger for a less overpowering look.”
1. First start by prepping wet hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Repair & Finish Spray to protect hair while blow-drying it.
2. Rough blow dry hair until it’s 75% dry. Starting at the nape of the neck, blow dry hair in small sections using a medium sized boar bristle round brush.
3. Starting at the part, twist hair along the hairline until the temple, and then create a small roll. Place a small metal hairpin in the roll to build height. Spray the area with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Hairspray and let it set for 20 minutes, allowing the hair to take form around the pin. Remove pin and spritz with hairspray for control.
4. Apply a small amount of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme Smooth Combing Crème to smooth hair and tame flyaways.
5. To finish, sweep hair over one shoulder and spray Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Hairspray to hold in place while leaving it with lots of natural movement.