Makeup artist Jo Baker created Naya's pretty look.
Baker prepped Naya’s lips with Chanel Rouge Coco Baume to keep them soft and hydrated.
In order to make Naya’s lips look super sensuous, like they had just been kissed, Baker lined them with Chanel Lip Liner in #25 Pink Sugar, and applied Avon's NEW Totally Kissable lipstick in Loving Lilac.
1. Jo prepped Naya’s skin with a 5minute cleansing massage with Proactiv Renewing Cleanser, followed by Proactiv Revitalizing Toner to freshen and keep pores clean.
2. To moisturize and give Naya a subtle glow, Jo used Proactiv Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 15.
3. She then applied Dior Eye Sorbet around the eyes to hydrate and prepare for eye makeup.
4. Then, Jo applied Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation to create a flawless base.
5. Jo gave Naya Proactiv Oil Blotter Sheets, to help her keep her stay matte and oil-free throughout the night.
6. Jo used Youngblood Crushed Mineral Blush in Tulip on the apples of Naya’s cheeks to keep her looking pretty, sweet and feminine.
1. Jo lined the inside of Naya’s eyes and the top of her lashes with Avon Glimmerstick Eye Liner in Cosmic Brown. Jo then smudged Avon Glimmersticks Diamonds Eyeliner into the outer edges to create a softly winged line.
2. She then used a MAC Eye Shader Brush 239 to blend the liner and soften it, creating a base for a soft taupe eye shadow from Kevyn Aucoin Palette 208.
3. Finally, Jo applied a generous coat of Avon Super Extend Infinitize Mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
1. First, Jo applied a few generous swipes of Chanel Rouge Coco Baume to ensure lips stayed supple and smooth.
2. She then used Chanel Lip Liner in Pink Sugar all over her lips as a base.
3. Over the base, Jo applied Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Loving Lilac, to add moisture and sheen.
Celebrity hairstylist Clyde Haygood gave Naya super pretty and touchable waves using John Frieda products.
1. Clyde applied Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Original Formula to Naya’s wet hair before blow-drying. “We wanted defined waves, and this serum blocks out frizz and gives you sleek results.”
2. Next, Clyde used a curling iron with a 1 ½ inch barrel to begin curling hair section by section, pinning each curl with a duckbill clip and spraying Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray to set.
3. Once the curls cooled, Clyde sprayed just a few spritzes Spiral Style Spray Gel for definition and added shine. “We also used this gel formula to sculpt the hair away from Naya’s face” so her romantic makeup would be more visible when she hit the red carpet.