I always think that Julianne Moore looks good (the husband and I watched Crazy, Stupid Love the other day, and again, I want to be her…) and usually whenever I see pics of her, I curse my hair for not being red like my sister’s hair, or more auburn like my mom’s hair. Sigh.
Anyways, at the Golden Globes this year, I thought that she just looked so fresh and radiant, and I loved her lippie. It’s also nice to see that in close up pictures she looks her age (maybe not exactly, she’s 52 and looks younger, but she isn’t surgerized and frozen to look like she’s 32) with some lines and freckles.
Her makeup at the Golden Globes was done by makeup artist Elaine Offers.
1. Elaine prepped Julianne’s skin with L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur Finishing Cream prior to foundation application to create a soft-focus effect
2. Next, she applied L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Foundation in Porcelain Light Ivory
3. Any dark circles or skin imperfections were concealed with L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer
4. Elaine added hints of luminosity to the corner of Julianne’s eyes with L’Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighter
5. For cheeks, Elaine applied just a hint of L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blush in Pink Lift to add a natural flush and give an overall glowing effect
6. Eyes were lined with L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Brown before softly blending the four hues in the new L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quad in 527 Sultry Seductress; This quad includes a slate and rich plum – the perfect colors to highlight Julianne’s green eyes
7. Her lashes were amplified with L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24H Power Mascara
8. Her lips stole the show in L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick in Velvety Fuschia
(FYI, Velvety Fuschia is officially on my shopping list!)