Jessica Chastain looked great at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, as usual. She looked so simple and just… naturally pretty. I love that!
Her Makeup artist Kristofer Buckle simply defined her look and gave her soft red lips.
• YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat in B40
• NEW Lancôme Blush in Peche Joue-Joue
• Giorgio Armani Eye Brow Defining Pencil
• Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Filigree and Snap
• Lancôme Liner Design Gel EyeLiner in Black Fishnets
• Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
• YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in Rouge in Danger
Jessica’s hair was a little too simple for this event and dress in my opinion. But that might be because I feel like this was the perfect opportunity for some really great braiding in a half up/half down style. Though, that could have been a tad too bridesmaid-ish for the Red Carpet. I just want to see Jessica’s hair like that!
Jessica’s hair was styled by Renato Campora using Vidal Sassoon Pro Series.
Here’s how Renato created Jessica’s look:
1. First start by prepping wet hair with Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse for lightweight volume.
2. Then spritz Heat Protect & Shine Spray to protect hair while blow-drying it.
3. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it’s dry. Then, part the hair on the side to give hair extra volume.
4. Using a 1 ½ inch curling iron, curl the ends for 10 seconds and remove for a soft wave. Once the hair cools, brush the curls out with a thin comb to soften the look.
5. To finish, spray a brush with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Hairspray and smooth back the hairs around the face. Finally, mist with hairspray to hold hair in place while leaving it with lots of natural movement.