Her hair was done by Celebrity Hairstylist Kiyah Wright
1. Mix Clairol Professional liquicolor permanente 3N with Clairol Professional 10 volume developer. Apply the formula from root to tip until the entire head is covered. Place under heat for 30 minutes and then rinse.
2. Wash the hair with a hydrating, color-safe shampoo and conditioner (such as Clairol Professional Repair Shampoo and Conditioner).
3. Blow-dry the hair with a round brush for to create maximum volume at the root.
4. Take 1 to 1 1/2” sections of hair and use a 1 1/2” barrel curling iron to create loose waves. Alternate the direction of the iron with each wave.
5. Once the entire head is curled, spritz with a strong hold hairspray