Makeup Artist Stephen Sollitto created such a pretty look for Amy Adams at the 2013 Golden Globes.
• Sollitto prepped Adams’ skin using RèVive Moisture Serum Extreme to ensure the star’s skin remain moisturized throughout the red carpet and award show.
• Next, he applied Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 – Oil Free to give the skin a sheer hint of colour.
• To complete her flawless face and create a natural-looking glow, he applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Canyon to Amy’s cheek bones, followed by Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Oleander to the apples of her cheeks.
• Sollitto applied Laura Mercier Secret Concealer around Adams’ eye area to conceal imperfections.
• Next, he applied Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Sandstone to add a hint of natural colour.
• He then applied Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Twinkling Star to create depth and definition.
• Next, he blended Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Sable onto the top of her lids and under her bottom lashes.
• Sollitto lined Adams’ eyes using Dior Style Liner and applied Dior DiorShow Backstage Makeup Mascara to elongate her lashes.
• Sollitto applied Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Plum Orchid to the star’s lips, and then completed the look by applying Laura Mercier Lip Glacè in Raspberry.