2. L'Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara: Gives lashes LOTS of volume and lots of length with no clumps. I've tried lots of different mascaras but always keep coming back to this one.
3. Seche Vite Topcoat: When I paint my nails I want them dry fast. This topcoat gives incredible shine and dries nails almost instantly.
4. Cetaphil Face wash: This face wash is great for those like me with sensitive skin as it does not irritate. It does a great job of balancing pH levels of your skin which means less breakouts.
5. Body Shop Body Polish, Satsuma: This body polish exfoliates and leaves my skin glowing. The citrus scent wakes up my senses and boost my mood every time I use it.
6. Saryna Key Pure African Shea Butter Keratin Hair Treatment: Contains Keratin which strengthens and repairs damaged hair and leaves it soft and silky. This was my go to when I was blonde (damage from bleaching) but even now as a brunette I use it once a week.
7. True Blue Spa Shea Butter Super Rich Foot Cream: I use this every night to get baby soft feet. It contains conditioning avocado and refreshing eucalyptus extract.
8. Twilight Woods Lotion from Bath and Body Works: Smells heavenly with a blend of apricot nectar, mimosa petals and Tuscan cypress. It softens skin and you won't need perfume because the smell lasts all day.
9. Moroccan Oil: I love this because it's a leave in treatment and you only need a little bit to see results. Instantly gives my hair shine and smoothes all over.
10. Jergens Natural GLOW: Love this natural tanner. Gives skin a healthy, beautiful glow, with a natural yet noticeable colour difference. Firms skin too!
She blogs about health, beauty, equality and life at Totally Tamyrn and you can follow her on Twitter.