“For the look of Alicia’s surprise appearance at the premiere of ‘The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete,’ we wanted to go for a very simple, fresh and modern look."
1. First Nick applied the Votre Vu Love Me Deux in St. Tropez.
2. TThe peachy pink blush from the Beaute en Bronze blush/bronzer duo was applied to her cheeks. This gave her a very natural, glowing flush because the blush has gorgeous light shimmer in it.
3. For her eyes, I lined her waterline with the Le Joli Crayon in Charbon as well as her inner rim and smudged it out a bit to give definition to her eyes while still keeping it soft and simple.
4. Then Nick applied the Eiffel Power mascara (lengthening and fortifiying) to her upper and lower lashes.
5. Lastly, Nick applied the Vu-On Rouge in Bouquet Rose with his fingers to Alicia's lips for a very sheer color and then applied a bit of balm over it to keep her lips hydrated and glossy for the evening.