I got the info on what was used by Celebrity Makeup Artist, Julie Harris.
1. Julie first applied a thin layer of the CARGO Liquid Foundation, in shade F-20.
2. She then applied a touch of the CARGO OneBase as a concealer to highlight and brighten under the eyes.
3. Julie wanted to bring out the blue in Allison’s eyes so she applied a gold shimmer shadow all over the lid and a slightly deeper gold shade in the crease and right below the lower lash line using the Color Palette in Baja.
4. Liquid Liner in Black was applied along the top and bottom lashes and the High Pigment Pencil in the water line. Then she applied two coats of mascara with the 5. TexasLash Mascara in Black for maximum volume and impact.
6. Using the Bronzer in Medium, Julie focused on the high points of Allison’s face (the forehead, the temples, cheekbones, chin and down the sides of her neck) to give skin warmth.
7. Julie applied Blush in Cannes to the apples of her cheeks for a fresh glow along with the 8. CARGO ColorStick in Champagne on the brow bones and cheekbones to highlight while also adding a light shimmer.
9. She also lightly dusted the CARGO blu_ray Blush/Highlighter in Pink Shimmer to the top of cheeks and up to the temples to create a dewy effect.
10. Lastly, Julie kept Allison’s lips soft with Lip Gloss in Fresno, a pretty pink/nude gloss.