2. Oribe Dry Texture Spray is by far the best spray delivering a fine mist to cover lots of hair! It's a hairstylist's dream product.
3. Rene Furterer VOLUMEA volumizing conditioning spray detangles and gives amazing root lift! It's fantastic on highlighted, fine, or dry hair as it leaves no residue to weigh your style down.
4. Rene Furterer VOLUMEA volumizing foam is great on a client who has fine hair but a lot of it, as it has a bit more hold than the spray without product buildup to weigh the hair down.
5. Kevin Murphy Hair Resort Spray is so darned good it gets me day dreaming of white beaches on some deserted island somewhere. It has a great smell, great conditioning qualities and just the right amount of texture without weighing the hair down preventing volume or movement.
6. Fekkai Coif Oceanique is my other favorite wave spray because it’s better for fine or damaged hair.
7. I am obsessed with the Avéne skin care line!! I use it on myself actually, especially after traveling. It is great for sensitive skin. I love the Avéne Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-up Remover as part of a cleansing regimen. I also get super moisturized lips with the amazing Avéne Cold Cream Lip Cream, which is great to use during the cold dry months or after too much sun in the summer!
8. On my clients I try not to cover their skin too much with heavy foundation or concealer. I really want the natural skin to show through and provide a natural glow as opposed to an artificial one. I am a big fan of the Jouer Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 because it provides some of the best coverage without looking cakey or heavy! It even comes in a matte formula which is great for my male clients.
Celebrity stylist and makeup artist Joshua-Myles Ristaino not only counts A-List clients like Elizabeth McGovern, Elizabeth Banks, Elizabeth Olsen, and Marc Jacobs as his clients, but his work has also graced the pages of Vanity Fair, Glamour, and Cosmopolitan. A graduate of the Aveda Institute, NY, Joshua-Myles has been given the fundamentals of hair cutting, and his continuing education with Toni and Guy over the years has honed his craft. Whether he’s on set at an editorial shoot or getting a client red-carpet ready, he depends on tried and true products to bring his vision to life. Joshua-Myles was born in Boston, MA. He has lived and worked in numerous countries, maintaining New York as his home for the last four years.