Here are the products I use daily:
1. The Real Deal Concealer from Laura Geller in shade Light.
2. Origins Brightening cream eye shadow in Vanilla Vroom
3. MAC eyeshadow in Shroom
4. Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner in Bold Brown
5. Maybelline One by One Volum Express mascara in Blackest Black
6. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer
7. Bobbi Brown blush in Pretty Pink
8. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia
I use the Laura Geller concealer to hide any unsightly blemishes and dark circles, but you can use this as a foundation as well. I just blend it well with a foundation brush. The Origins cream eye shadow is a great substitute for eye primer since it has enough color to cover any "pink" eyelids. I use the Shroom over that then line with the Maybelline Master Drama. This eyeliner is super long wearing! Follow up with the BEST mascara in the universe, Maybelline One by One!! I use the bronzer in the typical "bronzing" places on my face but in addition using a crease brush I define my eye a bit as well. Super fast and gives your look a bit more depth. Follow with the blush from Bobbi Brown, which is just such a pretty flushed pink and finish with the tinted lip balm. All of it takes me about 10 minutes! I skip brows since mine tend to be pretty full on their own, but otherwise my entire face is complete!