Anastasia She Wears it Well Palette Review and Swatches: Great Neutrals for Fall

Anastasia She Wears it Well PaletteI’ve had this palette for a little while, though I’ve been hoarding it for myself. I don’t know why, it really is perfect for fall! Anastasia has included 9 neutral shades in both matte and shimmer/frosty tones, and they’re perfect for mixing together for almost any look. I love that the best tone (Sunset), is the one that is perfect for all over my lid. And it comes in a super size in this palette.

I may have found my favorite new palette for fall. I want to wear it with a lot of camel and a cozy scarf. What do you think?

Anastasia

1. August 22, 2012 / 5:46 pm

I want this! must find it….

2. August 23, 2012 / 10:15 am

Yes, definitely, the fall season colours!! i would want to check that out too! Hope it would look good on me!

August 23, 2012 / 4:16 pm

Ohhh la la ! Looks Fab

4. August 23, 2012 / 6:42 pm

i recently subscribed and am really enjoying your reviews. Thank you for all the work you put into them! This palette is seriously tempting.

5. August 23, 2012 / 7:48 pm

A beautiful palette! Love the shimmery golden tones!

6. August 26, 2012 / 4:44 pm

I'd seen this palette before but for whatever reason it didn't catch my eye, I guess I figured I had plenty of neutrals already. But after seeing your photos, I'm seriously wanting to check this out. I definitely don't need it but… the colors are just really really gorgeous.

7. Lydelle
    August 28, 2012 / 6:53 pm

I'm rocking a lot of ambers and golds at the moment so this set really works great for me. As far as after make-up usage, what sort of skincare do you suggest using? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts in a future post.