2. Signature Club A-Full, Fuller Fullest Lip Plumper—Because of this product, I haven’t had one lip filler injection in over 3 years!
3. Clarisonic Pro- A must have for people serious about getting their skin squeaky clean. It removes all traces of dirt, makeup and debris from the skin.
4. Dee Simmons’ Flawless Firming Foundation in Natural and Translucent Powder – This foundation contains the hidden bonus of Sesaflash® a tightener to lift up the face. The powder has mica for light reflection and is super moisturizing because it contains cupuacu butter and aloe vera
5. Chanel Double Perfection Powder in Ivory Beige– The one powder I wouldn’t be caught dead without! My handbag staple! This can fix any facial flaw.
6. NuFace Advanced by Carol Cole- The microcurrent technology tightens skin and lifts the face to delay and reverse the onset of wrinkles.
7. Laura Mercier Secret Concealer Number 1-I have used this for years. I try others, but always come back to my original “hideaway.”
8. Wen Cleansing Conditioner – I love that I can use this for cleansing, conditioning and more conditioning without rinsing when I travel. I can eliminate multiple products with this one.
9. Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray- The second hair product I cannot live without and is always in my travel bag.
10. Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Washable Mascara-For bombshell lashes at an affordable price!
Early in her career, D’Andra Simmons was associated with West coast entertainment companies such as Warner Brothers, DEF Pictures, Matinee Entertainment and National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS), which distributes Grammy awards to recording artists each February. Additionally, she wrote, produced, and directed a number of short films and documentaries. D’Andra has appeared on numerous television programs including Samantha Brown’s Great Weekends on the Travel Channel. In addition, D’Andra starred in TLC’s 2005 TV show Sheer Dallas. Most recently she was the co-host of the daily talk show, Ultimate Living with D’Andra and Dee on KTAQ from 2009-2011. She is the co-author, along with her mother Dee Simmons, of Natural Guide for Healthy Living. D’Andra was named the 43 year-old winner of People Magazine’s “Real Beauty at Every Age” Search in 2012, one of the “10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas in 2008” by D Magazine and was also honored as a “Fresh Face of Fashion” by Modern Luxury Magazine the same year.
Today, D’Andra is the founder and CEO of Hard Night Good Morning, a skin care line she developed after a decade in the nutritional and skin care industry. D’Andra received the “Rising Star” award for 2011 in the beauty category by Fashion Group International for Hard Night Good Morning.