1. Clarisonic Mia 2 used with Nuance Salma Hayek Foaming Oxygen Activated Cleanser: This is a poweful and engerzing 1-2 punch that leaves my skin cleansed, toned, exfoliated.
2. Murad Rapid Age Spot Lightening Serum: One of the best serums for hyperpigmentation.
3. Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel Pads: I alternate these every other day for even more exfoliation and to maintain a beautiful glow!
4. Clarins Bright Plus HP Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20 Oil-Free: Love this cream to also work on hyperpigmentation, add non-greasy moisture on my drier areas as well as give me a broad sun protection. It's lightweight, smells amazing and just a little is needed so it lasts a while
5. Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer: Even on bare skin this makes it have a beautiful glow and it keeps makeup in place all day.
6. Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation: I LOVE this new foundation. Perfect finish, fights against mid-day oil in the tzone and fantastic color match, all while feeling lightweight and hydrating.
7. Hourglass Aura Sheer Cheek Stain: So quick and easy to use, and gives beautiful color with a lovely glow. There's nothing else quite like it.
8. Salma Hayek Color Vibrance Lipstick in My Favorite: Again, when rushing, this is a full proof, always flattering shade of pinky-brown that is super moisturizing and looks great on everyone.
9. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes pencil in Gypsy from the La Boheme collection: Such a pretty change from average black or dark brown. This is a very pretty brown with a bit of plum. It' really makes all the difference in a smoky eye look.
10. Lancome Hypnose Mascara: Amazing separation, no clumping and perfect thick volume. What more can you ask for?
Risi-Leanne of Palacinka Beauty Blog also writes for StyleCaster, Juicy Magazine and DailyGlow. You can also follow her on Twitter.