China Glaze's Haunting: How Did They Make Halloween Nail Polish Even Better?Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Every year China Glaze releases a few special limited edition polishes for Halloween. I think they've really hit it out of the park this year. I haven't seen these in stores yet, though they've already started popping up on-line.
• Haunting: Shadowy black with shimmering silver glitter
• Crimson: Deep purple crème with a hint of blood red
• Near Dark: Rich mossy green crème
• It’s Alive: Vibrant green glitter
• Ghoulish Glow: Glow-in-the-Dark top coat
• Black Mesh: Crackle Glaze top coat for a cobweb-like crackle effect
I think I'm particularly excited about the layering effects shown on the side of one of the sets. Every year I debate about trying out the glow in the dark polish, but haven't done it yet. This illustration is tipping me over the edge. I think I also need Crimson and Haunting. What about you?