A quick glance back at my favorite beauty product posts shows something rather surprising. I’m definitely stuck in a rut when it comes to my shower routine. I have all of these new products around my house, and some of them really are quite lovely. I use them, for a day, a week or even longer. But then what happens? I go back to the old products, and I never write up the new ones. And I forget about them. Rather sad for someone as product obsessed as me.
Read on to take another quick peek at the products that have been my fall back, go-to products for quite a while now.
• ABBA Pure Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner: Hydrating, makes my hair clean without weighing it down, and I like that the scent is unobtrusive.
• Gillette Venus Embrace: Overall this razor definitely gives me the smoothest shave. Plus, I can restock at Sam’s Club. But, it only has 3 blades, time for 5?
• Skintimate Shave Gel: Really only here because it is also available at Sam’s Club. I feel a bit guilty about the pressurized can, as if my giant SUV wasn’t bad enough for my carbon footprint. (At least I cloth diaper, right?)
• Cetaphil Cream: This is the best one for keeping my skin hydrated and the ezcema under control. Of the most recommended lotions for maintaining a good skin barrier (well, the ones I was taught to recommend, Cetaphil, Aquaphor and Eucerin), this one is my favorite. So, I won’t ever give it up fully, but it would be nice to change it out sometimes with something a bit more fun.
• Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash: Again, my ezcema stays under control when I’m well hydrated (otherwise I turn into an itchy, red rashy person). So, I’m a fan of creamy and super hydrating body washes. Olay has had a few iterations of this body wash, but their Ultra Moisture is the current one.
So, that’s what I’ve been using every day. Time to try out a few other things!