I have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Fake Bake Self-Tanning Lotion better than any I have tried so far (and there is a long list)! This lotion gives a color that is so authentic to a real suntan that none of my family and friends believed it was a self tanner.
There are so many features I love about this lotion:
- No smell...seriously, it has NO tanner smell. Might smell slightly like maple syrup, but that's not a bad thing!
- Applies very smoothly. You can see it as you apply it (so you can rub away lines), and it soaks in rapidly without dark patches.
- It can be layered for a gradual increase in intensity.
- It should be applied overnight (suggested in directions) so you are glowing by morning.
- It DOES NOT fade away in splotchy patches like others I have tried. Instead, it fades away gradually.
- Blends in well with areas I decided not to tan (face, hands, feet).
I highly recommend this tanner. Would be great for the night before your wedding, or an impromptu trip to the beach.
Fake Bake also has other self-tanners such as tanning gels, airbrush sprays, and skinny tanner (which diminishes the look of cellulite while you tan). Hopefully I'll get a chance to try these out too and give you the scoop!
Today's post has been brought to us by my cousin Ellery from Mom's Life Made Easy. I've conned her into trying out all of the sunless tanners this year since I've embraced the pale. Ellery is a busy mommy of 3 little ones under the age of 5, but somehow manages to always look amazing!