Formal Looks: Mila Kunis at the SAG AwardsThursday, April 14, 2011
Mila's amazing smokey eye was done by makeup artist Tracey Levy for Lancôme.
• Teint Miracle Lit-from-Within Makeup
• Blush Subtil in Sheer Amourose
• Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Midnight Rush
• Color Design Eye Shadow in Volcano
• Le Crayon Khôl EyeLiner in Black
• Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black
• L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick in Rich Cashmere
• La Laque Fever Lipshine in Hotness
Drybar owner Alli Webb has some great tips on how to achieve Mila's romantic curls!
• Dry your hair using a medium-sized round brush (always start in the front!) and don't worry if your hair is a tad frizzy when you are done. Your 1 inch curling iron will smooth it all out.
• Take one inch sections and work all the way around your head - I recommend sectioning your hair into 4 large pieces and curling one section at a time so you don't miss any hair!
• Curl away from your face, on both sides. End with a light spray shine and twist
The Dry Bar
Image courtesy of Lancome, Wire Image