Lancome Celebrity makeup artist Tracey Levy made up The Black Swan’s Mila Kunis for the Golden Globes this year. Her goal was to have Mila look fresh and effortless, with a touch of Audrey Hepburn.
L’Absolu Nu in Coral Ribbon
Mila’s french twist was done by TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist, Mara Roszak, who shared the steps to recreating the style on your own. Just Jared has some more pics of Mila at the Golden Globes.
• Spray TRESemmé Naturals Finishing Spray on damp hair and rough blow dry to add body
• Section off top half of hair and apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boost Spray to give hair lift at the crown
• Blow dry top section, pin curling from front to back to add wave and texture
• Pull the bottom section of the hair back tightly and gather as if you are creating a ponytail
• Twist hair upward starting at the nape of the neck and insert pins in a crisscross pattern at the crease
• Undo pin curls on top section and tease at the root
• Brush top section backward and tuck underneath French twist
• To set hair and provide a lasting hold, spray TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray
• Finally, to soften the look, gently loosen hair around hairline and ears