Formal Looks: Elaine Irwin Golden Globes 2011Monday, March 28, 2011
I want to look like Elaine Irwin when I grow up. How does she always manage to look so beautiful, approachable and not overdone and just... over all amazing? At all times?? I guess that's why she is the supermodel, not me. Elaine attended a few of the Golden Globe after parties looking just amazing, proving that you don't have to be 16 to look good on the Red Carpet!
• Almay Bronzer in Sunkissed
• Almay Smart Shade Smart Anti-Aging Makeup and Balance Pressed Powder in Medium: Both utilize Almay’s technology to transform your ideal shade upon application.
• Note that I wasn't provided a blush shade for Elaine, but it sure looks like she is wearing some in addition to her bronzer. I'd check out Almay's powder blush in Mauve or Peach.
• Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow Mascara in Black
• Almay Intense i-Color Smoky-i Kits for blue eyes
• Almay Ideal Lipstick in Bronze
Photo: Amy Tierney, Picture Group, courtesy of Almay