Sinful Nail Polish, Valentine's 2011 CollectionWednesday, January 19, 2011
Sinfuls is one of those quiet brands that nail polish die hards know about, but most people aren't familiar with them. The brand is very affordable (only $1.99 a shade!), widely available on-line and at different drugstores, with great wear, application and fun colors. If you haven't tried them out I really recommend you do soon!
They've just announced their Valentine's Day shades, and I had to share them. Yes, perhaps pinks and reds are a bit more "boring" than the bright greens and blues, but they look super pretty and perfect for the holiday!
• Pink Forever: Bazooka meets Bam-Bam to equal beautiful.
• Beautiful Girl: Classic ballerina with a flirty finish.
• Glass Pink: Sheer, shiny, shimmer-happy bliss.
• Boom Boom: Magenta-infused pink, which pops on toes and tips alike.
• Scandal: No-nonsense neon, slick and sensational.
• Soul Mate: Muted peachy pink with a melon twist.