Taylor Swift for Cover Girl

Cover Girl, Taylor Swift
Have you heard about Taylor Swift signing with Cover Girl? I first heard about it this spring when it was announced that she had signed on with the company. I heard some comments that weren’t too happy about this decision (they seemed to mostly be centered around her singing, particularly her “twang”. I find this amusing as she is actually a country singer, seems to go with the territory.) I thought she was a perfect choice and she goes along with other Cover Girl choices perfectly. Attractive woman with a successful career, pretty, clean cut… She’s got all of those going for her.

I received an email today showing off her first ads (for an upcoming collection called NatureLuxe that I’m pretty excited about).

I think Taylor looks amazing in the ad. Her look is fresh and pretty and very age appropriate. The skin… The subtle emphasis on her eyes… and I want to know what is on her lips. What do you think about how she looks?

Cover Girl

1. December 9, 2010 / 1:35 am

I think she looks great here. Fresh and natural and very fitting with the CoverGirl image. I am intrigued by the new products! 🙂

2. December 9, 2010 / 2:12 am

I don't care for her music (not my taste) but she really is a lovely young woman.

CG has a good diverse group of spokeswomen – Drew Barrymore, Queen Latifah, Ellen DeGeneres, Rhianna..

3. December 9, 2010 / 2:25 am

Pammy- I'm interested in the new products too, esp if it makes one look so fresh… 😀

Jeannine- I'm not a big fan of her music either (I think I'm just too old, though I fully admit to singing along when I hear her on the radio), but I do really like her. The diverse group of women that CG has is amazing, one of my favorite things about the company!

4. December 9, 2010 / 5:00 am

I think she looks quite pretty, and fits right into the ad. Would love to see her modeling for cosmetic brands like this!

5. December 9, 2010 / 12:53 pm

Yea, I don't really know about all the cover girls being "Clean Cut." Drew Barrymore was a crazy one! Also, she looks like a different person in almost every picture she takes!

xo,
    Casey

6. December 9, 2010 / 5:55 pm

i'm super interested in this collection. hope to see more details soon!

7. December 13, 2010 / 4:08 pm

She's lovely. I agree with perfectskincareforyou- she looks better than any other time I've seen her. I love the emphasis on the natural beauty of her healthy skin. They chose clothing and makeup to emphasize that.