My friend Michelle over at All Lacquered Up helped NY Magazine put together a shopping guide to nail polish! She covered all the best colors in pretty much every price range. Nail Polish Shopamatic at NY Mag
Talika Cosmetics is holding a contest! Go to their Facebook Page and receive a FREE Lipocils Expert, their lash booster. After using the product for 28 days, entrants are required to submit a video between July 18th and August 31st that documents their results. This is a great way to try out a lash booster if you've been curious. I haven't tried Talika yet, but I have a tube at home just waiting to be tried out!
A month or so ago I shared Groupon with everyone, a great site that lets you get deals at different businesses in your area. Now there is CoupRecoup, where you can pickup some of those discounts second hand. A great place to check for discounts others never used on things like spa treatments, mani/pedis, restaurants and more.
If you're in New Orleans this weekend, don't miss out on the Essence Music Festival! Carol's Daughter is one of my fav skin and hair care companies, and they are planning a ton of special events around the music festival!
The Carol’s Daughter pop-up shop will be located at 531 Bienville Street in the French Quarter, all events take place there.
• July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 2-6pm: Join Carol’s Daughter for happy hour parties inside the pop-up store, with tunes from a different local DJ each day as well as beverages from Diageo and complimentary Cajun treats!
• July 1, all day: Enjoy free ice cream courtesy of Carol’s Daughter at the branded ice cream truck stationed outside of the store.
• July 3, 5:30pm: Meet Trey Songz
• July 3, 6:30pm: Meet Hawthorne star Jada Pinkett Smith
• July 4, 1:00pm: Meet Gospel Duo Mary Mary