- About Me
- Contact Me
- Copyright Info
- About The Site
- Special Series
- Quick Looks
- Mommy Beauty
- My Favorites
- Favorites of Beauty Experts
- Anti-Aging 101
- Concealer Review Series
- Sunscreen 101
- Manicure 101
- Beauty Posts by Topic
- Skin Care
- Blog Roll
Friday, June 04, 2010
Win It! Brazilian At Home Facial Peel
I have an exciting contest today! The Brazilian Peel is one of the hottest new Sephora exclusive products (it's so new I haven't even tried it yet), and lucky for us, I have 5 to give away!
This kit is amazing. Inside are 4 syringes, each represents a weekly peel. So, one box=1 month of peels. Inside of that syringe you will find 2 products. The first is the peel itself, a 30% glycolic acid peel with Acai (everyone's favorite anti-oxidant right now). Yes, that does sound like a strong peel. In fact, it is 5x stronger than any other at home peel system on the market right now.
However, you should not be afraid. Because also in that syringe, and therefore released at the same time as the peel, is a time released neutralizer. It stays with the peel, controls the pH (so you can't fry your face like Samantha) and gradually neutralizes the whole thing within 10 minutes. So, you simply can not mess up. Simply apply and wash off 10 minutes later.
Studies have found:
• 89% of subjects found skin to look clearer
• 91% of subjects found their skin less oily
• 100% of subjects had improvements in skin brightness in at least one area of the face
• After just one treatment, skin was softer, smoother, brighter, firmer and better toned
• After four weekly applications, Brazilian Peel visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
I have 5 systems to giveaway, and you have until the 14th to enter. Open to US Residents only please!
Products are being provided for free by the company