J Lo for Prom!Thursday, April 08, 2010
There was a ton of beauty and fashion coverage for this year's Oscars, but pretty much everyone agreed that J. Lo looked amazing. I love how she is soft, polished and yet her look still makes you focus on her rather than on her dress or makeup.
Source: Jenny from the Block at the 2010 Oscars
Created by: Matthew Vanleeuwen for NARS Cosmetics
• Create a smooth palette using your favorite foundation. Light to medium coverage is best. Follow with Concealer to hide imperfections.
• Highlight your face using NARS Orgasm Illuminator. Simply smooth over cheek bones, down the center of the nose and onto brow bones for a dewy look.
• Matthew used Enchanted Cream blush for J Lo, but that won't be out until Summer 2010. Instead try Gueule de Nuit Cream blush until that shade is available.
• Eyes were primed to allow the look to last all night.
• Blend NARS D. Gorgeous eyeshadow up over the crease of your lid.
• Line eyes with black liner and finish with mascara.
• Cruising Lipstick
• Sweet Dreams Lip Gloss