I initially had not planned to cover Earth Day, but I received so many notices of great deals or proceeds going to charities that I decided I had to share after all. Here's what interested me the most.
Pangea Organics is offering 25% off all of their products through April 30th. In addition, 5% of all sales through their website will go towards The Jane Goodall Institute.
For today only, with a $100 purchase customers get a free Clean Slate Experience Kit. As well, there's free shipping on any order over $50 until May 5th.
Starting today you can visit Aveeno's Facebook Page to download their new Sustainability Guide Widget.
It looks pretty cool! The widget includes:
• An “Eco-quiz” which calculates your everyday consumption to determine how eco-friendly you are
• Customized tips and solutions for living a more sustainable lifestyle
• An interactive recycling game designed to excite and educate you about recycling
• Never-before-seen footage from TerraCycle™, the AVEENO® Brand’s partner organization who gives new life to old products. The footage highlights the ‘upcycling’ process and showcases how empty AVEENO® Brand Product Tubes are recreated into eco-friendly household items and accessories that will be available for purchase at major retailers nationwide within the coming year.
Don't forget about the Kiehl's Limited Edition Acai Toning Mist bottles that were just released!
Kiehl’s collaborated with actress Julianne Moore, musician Pharrell Williams, artist Jeff Koons and pro-surfer Malia Jones to create special labels. 100% of net proceeds (amounting to $200,000) will be raised worldwide to benefit Rainforest Alliance, which is dedicated to sustaining biodiversity and ensuring sustainable livelihoods, with this collection.
HauteLook is celebrating Earth Day today with a huge number of eco-friendly brands and sales!
The lineup of sales today includes:
• Organicare: USDA-certified organic skincare from a company that’s 100% carbon neutral
• Jonano: organic designer clothing for women
• EcoSkin: contemporary designs for women made from environmentally-sustainable luxury fabrics
• miYim: organic, inspired toys for kids
• Sustainable Kids: organic children’s apparel and a free, post-paid donation box for a school in Haiti
• SIGG and SIGG for Kids: the original reusable (and virtually unbreakable) aluminum bottle
Belabumbum, a lingerie line is having a great Earth Day promo. 10% off of your order and 10% of the proceeds will be donated to Bette Midler's foundation, The New York Restoration Project.
Jurlique is offering 25% off orders placed on-line and will donate a portion of all sales to help support local botanical gardens in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. For those that purchase in their Jurlique Concept Store and Spa located at 477 Madison Avenue you will get a ticket to the New York Botanical Garden!
Pure and Natural has partnered with the World Wildlife Fund to make an annual donation of at least $100,000. Look for their products at mass market retailers in your area.
Gilt Groupe is also hold a lot of eco themed sales today. The sales will be from Loomstate, Matt & Nat, Leigh & Luca, Dr. Hauschka and EDUN. A portion of proceeds benefiting the National Audubon Society and The Nature Conservancy.
Alison Raffaele will be donating 10% of all on-line sales to the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), "The Earth's Best Defense", from April 1 through April 30, 2010.