Vera Farmiga's Golden Globes LookWednesday, March 24, 2010
Exactly who is this woman? I kept seeing her and her name pop up over and over this awards season. I had no idea who she was. Turns out, she's the blonde that George Clooney fell for in up in the air, she's just a brunette now and I couldn't recognize her. Vera Farmiga actually looks better as a brunette the more I see pictures of her, and I really loved her Golden Globes look. She's truly just so pretty, there's no other way to describe it.
Source: Vera Farmiga, Golden Globes 2010
Create by: Tina Turnbow for tarte
Face: "I love Vera's porcelain complexion, so I wanted to keep it simple with a sheer foundation and lightweight mineral powder."
• tarte's smooth operator tinted moisturizer SPF 20 in façade
• tarte's provocateur mineral pressed powder SPF 8 in fair
Cheeks: "Just a pop of pink made for a healthy blush."
• Tina Turnbow for tarte's flower child natural cheek stain (new for spring 2010)
• Tina Turnbow for tarte's flower child eyeshadow palette: pink peony shadow used as a highlighter on top of cheekbones
Eyes: "I used warm coppery-bronze tones to enhance Vera's beautiful blue eyes."
• Tina Turnbow for tarte's flower child eyeshadow palette (new for spring 2010)
• Shadows: for her crease and lid blend shimmering firewheel, matte buttercup, shimmering ecru hibiscus; using the double-ended brush apply pink peony on browbone
• Eyeliner: rim eyes with matte brown natural liner
• tarte's multiplEYE™ natural lash enhancing mascara (new for spring 2010)
Lips: "I felt a sweet pink pout really complimented her look."
• a combination of: tarte's natural gel lip stain in charmed and vitamin infused lipstick in bikram