Spring 2010 at J. CrewMonday, March 15, 2010
1. Cotton papillon blouse: This would be great with a skirt or pants
2. Printed antique-ruffle top: Already sold out on-line, you'll need to look for this in the store
3. Cotton-gauze ruffle cardigan: So pretty over a cami!
4. Long beach cardigan: I see this as the relaxed version of the boyfriend jacket. I have a similar sweater in black with 3/4 length sleeves and I find myself wearing it every where, I should probably replace it soon.
5. Perfect Pencil Skirt: The only issue is that it doesn't seem to come in tall, so I'll likely have to buy mine from a different brand.
6. Classic ripstop Brenna short
1. Tailored denim pencil skirt: I love the dark wash, it would work with flats or heels, and would easily become my spring/summer go-to skirt.
2. Broken-in boyfriend chino: True, I already have about 5 pairs of Chinos. But they are all too prim and proper to recreate this look.
3. Ruffled henley tank: Perfect under a cardigan or jacket.
4. Printed embossed Lorelei dress: I love this dress, particularly the pleating detail that makes the skirt a bit tulip shaped. I'm just not sure about the whole strapless thing...
5. Candace python platform heels: Perfect. That's all I can say.
6. Poplin Wednesday skirt: I love the simplicity and volume in the skirt, though I'll likely hunt for something similar in a longer length.
Disclosure: I have no affiliations or formal relationship to disclose. I just happen to love J. Crew.