Cameron's Easy Tumbling CurlsFriday, March 26, 2010
Source: Cameron Diaz, Oscars 2010
Created by: Lona Vigi
1. Comb LiQWD Catalyst throughout wet hair.
2. Dry hair in small sections to create volume and body.
3. Spray Elnett Hairspray all over head.
4. Set hair in hot rollers (really).
5. Once rollers are cool, carefully remove curlers from hair, then brush hair to separate and soften. (Note that the "official" press release said to do this, I think you might have better results if you use either a wide tooth comb or your fingers)
6. Spray with Elnett a second time to hold wave.
7. If desired, add a jeweled hair clip or accessory.
Image: John Shearer/Getty Images