Thursday, August 13, 2009
Get the Look: LC on Millionaire
I have to admit that I've never watched The Hills. Or the followup shows. But I know who LC is and I find her a bit fascinating. She's very pretty (I did live a few towns over from Laguna Beach and I have seen LC at Baja Fresh. She's even prettier in real life.), she seems to be much more well adjusted than Speidi and I love that she's trying to have actual careers (again, unlike Speidi) by doing things like writing NYT bestsellers (4 weeks at #1 is definitely not shabby) and coming out with her own clothing line.
So, I was happy to see her show up on Millionaire Thursday night! She was trying to win money for m.powerment by mark, the philanthropic initiative dedicated to breaking the cycle of dating abuse and partner violence. You can learn more about this program at the mark website, where you can also buy a necklace designed by LC and coming in October buy two new Baby Glow Hook Up lip glosses – m.powerment Peach and m.powerment Gold, created by LC. LC knew the answer to her question, but polled the audience for fun. She won $50,000 for m.powerment!
For her appearance, makeup artist Fabiola created a very pretty, fresh look for LC. Here are the shades that she used!
• Speedway foundation in natural and honey
• Good Riddance concealer in medium/deep with Get Bright Highlighter in golden
• Matte-nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder in almond/mocha
• Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in chica
• Get Bright Highlighter in natural as a base
• i-Mark Eye Shadow in nomadic and fairy dust to entire lid
• Get in Line Liquid Liner in painted black
• Make it Big Mascara, 2 coats in raven
• Lip gloss in m.powerment peach and m.powerment gold (not yet available, in October watch for them!)