Kiehl's Day 2008!Sunday, November 09, 2008
If you're like me, you are a big fan of Kiehl's Pear Tree Corner scent.
And you also look forward to Kiehl's Day every fall. I can never remember exactly when it is (because that would make me stalker-ish), but this yearly celebration of Kiehl's is fanatastic! This is the day that Kiehl's celebrates it's company, history, customers, etc. They've planted trees in honor of it and have even had the day declared by NYC Mayor Bloomberg.
This year there are some great promotions associated with Kiehl's Day!
November 10-15 Vote for the next formulation of Pear Tree Corner
• Bath Soak
• Hand Cream (my pick, please vote with me!)
• Essence Oil
Each vote will be entered to win a Pear Tree Corner Gift Box!
Try out the newest Pear Tree Corner Formulas only available at Kiehl’s free-standing stores and Kiehls.com:
• Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub
• Liquid Hand Soap
• Pear Tree Corner Hand and Body Lotion
• Liquid Body Cleanser
• Lip Balm #1 in Pear
If you're going to go and check out the new Pear Tree products then you'll want to show up early all week. Why? Because the first 25 customers from Nov 10-14 will get free products, including free Pear Lip Balms for the first 25 customers on November 12th.
• Free Pear Tree Corner candle with each purchase of $60 or more all week
• Free Kiehl’s Baby Lip Balm for children all week
• Children’s art activities throughout the week
• Saturday Bagel Brunch, Nov. 15
Look for the nearest Kiehl's store on Kiehl's.com
If you're not lucky enough to have a store nearby, you can still celebrate on Kiehl's.com!
• Enjoy a complimentary Lip Balm #1 and complimentary standard shipping with any Kiehl's purchase of $40 or more. Enter promo code PEAR08 upon checkout.