Spring 2009 Look: Chris Benz by NARSSaturday, September 27, 2008
While meant for Spring 2009, I thought that this look from the Chris Benz Fashion Week Show (created by Ayako, NARS International Makeup Director) was particularly beautiful and easily translates to almost anyone!
The inspiration was a young and slightly rebellious teenager in the 1970's. Overall the look is a bit monochromatic but fresh and really allows the woman to shine through: a great look for almost anyone!
• Firming Foundation: Used to cover imperfections where needed
• The Multiple in Orgasm: Applied to cheeks
• Loose Powder: Set the face
• Duo Blush in Hungry Heart (coming Spring 2009): both sides applied to the cheeks over Multiple
• NARS Concealer: Apply a generous amount to the entire eyelid as base
• Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross: Apply to the entire lid, extending up to eyebrows
• Single Eyeshadow in Night Sun (new for Spring 2009): Apply over entire lid and up to brow, letting gold particles fall down onto cheeks (is it just me or are you also incredibly interested to see how this shadow looks given the description?)
• Eyebrow Pencil: Fill in brows for a soft finish
• Note that there is no mascara! Ayako explained, "I did not use mascara because I wanted to create a bare, innocent eye"
• Lipliner Pencil in Fantasia
• NARS Lip Gloss in Sweet Revenge (new for Spring 2009): Apply to entire lip
Images: NARS and Style.com with Marcio Madeira